Our fall was a perfect one. I love fall in the Utah and all the celebration that comes with it. Aren and Nadia participated in an ice-skating camp where they had to wear their costumes. Aren was a giraffe as you can see and Nadia was a cute witch.

There were mostly princesses at the camp and I think that it was hard to pick one of them so Aren won the costume contest. She was so proud of herself. I thought Nadia's was pretty unique compared to the others.

We went to a farm where we played lots and the kids enjoyed it soooo much...

Adam loved the corn maze...

Aren loved the tire swings...

And they all loved the animal ride. I had a hard time convincing Adam that the ride was over. :D

We also had fun time carving pumpkins with Lia, her family, Daliana, and her mom. Adam was scared of the carved pumpkin and Aric was having the time of his life scaring him. Adam now knows how to say pumpkin although most of the time he calls it a pumpie or a pumpay. :D Aren was amazed that we were able to carve such a beautiful pumpkin. :D

The Little Gym also had a Halloween party and this is how it went:
Aren was practicing her talents...

and my little Dracula was hard to catch. :P
Halloween ended up on a Sunday, so to keep ta day holy, we had our trunk or treat on Friday and then we went trick or treating on Saturday. Aren was so excited to knock on doors although not many people were home. Adam got the hang of it too and he loved all the candy he got for free. I felt pretty festive too, so I found this Sally costume at DI and I made Aric dress up too. (We were Sally and her B-friend from the nightmare before Christmas).

2 comments:
Ce frumos v-ati distrat! Toate costumele sunt tare frumoase, si normal ca Aren e cea mai draguta girafa!:)
i like the picture "prin papusoi" haha ce ciudat suna :P
Post a Comment