On the 4th which was a Friday, was Aric's B-day and I decided to invite his brothers and sister over with their families and have a game night. I knew Aric didn't care much about his B-day, but I think that he cares about spending time with his siblings. It was a good turn out and we even ended up playing some games. We had tacos and I did not realize that I needed to make double of everything; I guess I had a small family. :D He had an ice-cream cake and the kids enjoyed helping him blow out his candles.
Then on Monday the 7th we had a get together at my house; we had mici and french fries. It was a nice day. Sister Geambasu took over the making of the frenchfries and she made me feel like I had my mom there; it was a nice feeling. Dalianas mom made some lapte de pasare and that was delicious as well. Fratele Geambas and Aric were doing the mici outside in the blizzard, but they didn't complain. We payed kems and just enjoyed each others company.
Then it was my B-day on the 13th but it actually started 2 days prior when I got an hour massage at the spa, went out to eat some ribs, and had a movie night. On Saturday it was my sister in laws baby shower and after that I went shopping with my BFF and Aren. In the evening we went to see my brother in law Monti who drove down from Washington just for my B-day. LOL Just kidding!!! He was driving through Utah and decided to spend his night in SLC; he was going to do an intership somewhere I can't remember. It was nice spending some time with the family again.
And on my actual B-day we went to Church and then had Lia and her family came over for dinner; we had ham, mashed potatoes, and my wonderful cheese cake that I wanted. Lia just was kind enough to get what I wanted. :D I love the company of my friends and family. I missed my immediate family, but they also called me and wished me a happy B-day. Even some friends from my mission called me; they call me every year for my B-day. They must love me or something; I think they would have adopted me if they could have. :D





3 comments:
Wow! La multi ani tuturor!!!! Chiar ca aveti o luna super plina! Si ce marfe v-ati distrat!
ps: trebuie sa pui poze cu burtica!:)
Super update. Ce fain sa aveti atatea birthdays in aceeasi luna. La noi deocamdata avem b'days in luni diferite si cred ca va ramane asa pentru ca vreau sa am un bebe in primavara sau vara data viitoare. :)
Ce frumos ati sarbatorit:) La multi ani lui Aric!!! Si noi avem un maraton de zile de nastere in februarie. Dar o sa-mi ia mi-e cateva saptamani pana o sa pun poze de la zilele de nastere fiindca inca mai am poze din decembrie.
Post a Comment