Tuesday, February 1, 2011

As many of you already know, I am pregnant!!! We are so excited about a new addition to our family. Aren keeps saying that she wants to be the baby in my belly and once she told me that the baby loves her. She is so cute. Adam is pointing to my belly and says baby, but I do not think he knows what's going on; Aren knows and she is so happy to tell people that mommy has a baby in her stomach.
The first trimester was terrible for me; I kept thinking that I was having twins because I never felt that sick while I was pregnant. One evening I was so much in pain that I almost called a doctor. I was laying on the bathroom floor feeling that I was going to explode. I went back to bed and Aric massaged my back and I felt lots better.
My taste buds have also changed. It seems that my favorite ice-cream doesn't do much good for me. I crave fruits and vegetables all the time, but in case I do not have any, I eat whatever I can put my hands on even if I regret it. LOL I can't give up chocolate just because the baby doesn't like it. Haha. I eat less than before, but every now and then I eat some. With Adam I loved York Chocolate and I always had it.
I am 17 weeks now and I have gained a little over 10 pounds; I always gain a lot. I just hope I won't gain more than 15-20 more pounds. I retain a lot of water. My due date is July 15; I am so excited to have a July baby!!!
Aric is excited as well, but stressed because he now has to make an addition to the house because we can't afford buying a new one and space is limited in our current home. He will add 2 rooms in our attic and make a staircase so we can access it from inside our house. We need to put in some windows and redo the roof and flooring. Once it is done it is going to look great; I just hope that it will be done to my liking by the time I have this baby.
I already have a feeling of what I am going to have, but I am not going to say it yet because I want you guys to guess first and I don't want to influence your opinions. (I am talking about the gender of the baby, because of course that there is no mystery that I am having a baby. LOL)

5 comments:

Adina Bucknall said...

Eni, just to remind you, water retention is from not drinking enough water. So that is a habit that needs changing. Drink more :D

Hope to see pics of your upgraded house soon!!!

Ioana said...

Felicitari, din nou!!!!! Ma bucur tare mult pentru tine. Sper sa te simti mai bine in curand! Si succes la casa! Abia astept sa vad poze cu noile camere.:)

Annie Hawkins said...

Adina, I have been drinking water a lot lately, lets see if it is going to help, but I doubt it. By the end of my pregnancy I will swell up. LOL No optimism over here. :P

Livia said...

Sa sti ca am votat gemeni:) Ma bucur mult pentru voi. Ce binecuvantare sa primiti un bebe nou!!!

Dahlee J said...

Eu tot am crezut ca o sa ai baietel dar acum ca zici ca vrei fructe ma gandesc ca vei avea fetita. Eu vroiam fructe tot timpul cu Jane.

CU water retention, mie imi era foarte sete tot timpul cand eram pregnant si a ajutat mult. Mi se mai umflau gleznele din cand in cand, mai ales cand mergeam mult in al treilea trimestru dar in rest am fost bine. Sper sa te simti mai bine si sa ai o sarcina usoara.