I am finally in my last trimester and I can not believe how fast time has flown by. I have been overly busy and overwhelmed in the past few months with life in general. The picture is at my ultrasounds, so I was not quite 20 weeks long. My camera broke and I can't take more pictures at the moment; bunica and Lia has taken a few pictures that are probably on facebook and I have no desire to look for them at the moment.
Aric got his job back and we decided to look for a new house instead of remodeling ours. I liked 2 houses so far and one f them is a short sale which is not really short and it seems that they pulled it out for right now, and the other one is a historic one that has lots of charm. I think I am in love with this historic home, but it needs so much loving; I really want a move in ready and Aric wants a big shop and this house has none but it seems that we like it a lot. it has lots of potential.
Aren is as busy as ever; she is now preparing for an iceskating competition in May and we've been iceskating quite a lot. Even Adam got the hang of it and now he would stay for 15 minutes at a time instead of just a few minutes. Aren is doing so good and I could not be any prouder of her efforts in succeeding.; as long as she is interested I support her 100% even if I have to give up on some things that I want.
Adam is just busy and he started saying more words. He still loves hanging out with daddy and doing boy stuff. He has grown so much and now I realized that he has no shoes that fit him. I need to go shopping!!!!
I am overwhelmed with the house hunting and finding the perfect name for our little princess. So far we know that her first name is going to be Elizabeth, but it seems that we can't agree on the middle name. Here are our options so far
Elizabeth Rozalie (after one of my grandma's)
Elizabeth Rozanne (a combination of 2 grandmas)
Elizabeth Arden (I like the way it sounds but coincidentally Aric's father's name was Ardon)
Elizabeth Aida (after my mom)
Elizabeth Taylor (I don't want people to think I named her after the artist who recently passed; I just like the way it sounds)
I am open to any suggestions and opinions. I really want her to have a unique name and feel right.





3 comments:
funny how Adam's shoes don't fit anymore. shopping is fun especially when it is a necessity cause you can't hold back :)
PS: i voted. hope i win lol
Wow! Chiar ca vremea trece repede. Succes cu ultimul trimestru si cu casa. Sunt sigura ca in cele din urma veti gasi ceea ce vreti amandoi.
Mie imi place mult cum suna Elizabeth Arden. Dar, e copilul tau si tu decizi! :)
Sper sa treaca usor acest trimestru.
La baietii le creste mai repede piciorul,observ la Ionut.Succes la cumparaturi!
Eu am votat ROZANNE:D
PASTE FERICIT!
Post a Comment