Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Our 9 month old Lizzy and Easter

 Our pretty princess turned 9 months old and we celebrated with Rice Crispy cereal eggs. I made them for Easter, but nobody seamed to eat them although my kids love Rice Crispy treats. I covered them with candy coating. Lizzy sure loved them, but it gives her a terrible diaper rash because all the sugar.

 Then for Easter Lizzy and Aren got bunny ears, but Lizzy did not enjoy it as much; she doesn't like things on her face or head. (nor feet or hands) LOL
 We discovered that we had this toy in our storage unit so I brought it home and cleaned it; Lizzy and the kids love playing with it.
 Lizzy and her silly smile; she melts our hearts!!!!
 Aren and her sparkly bunny ears
 And this is my little stinker. He is such a great kids, overly active, but nevertheless a good kid. I recently put him and Aren in gymnastics because they were getting board at home and they were watching too much TV. LOL I thought that it will help them with all their energy.
Adam is also a very sick kid; he gets sick at least 3 times a month and he co,plains about his tummy. He likes sweets a lot and he finds gum on the ground outside and chews it and then swallows it. I took him to the doctor today because I had Lizzy's 9 month appointment. He said that he will poop the gum out, but I still think that it is disgusting. He knows where to find them and he disappears in seconds; I keep a close eye on him, but somehow he manages to get in trouble. The doctor prescribed him lactulose, but he is not constipated. I am kind of scared to give it to him, but maybe it will help clear his liver out too and somehow it is connected to his tummy ache. I am hesitant to give it to him because it feels like it is not targeting his problem. I will need to check into it and ask around. Today he had diarrhea and he usually has pretty good bowel movement. He also vomited a few days ago and had something that sounded like croup, but it only lasted for one night, I am not sure what to do about this kid. He only weighs 28 pounds (12 kg) and he refuses to eat at times; I don't want to force him because I am afraid that he will through up. He drinks a lot of liquids and fruits. He likes cucumbers and pickles. LOL
Lizzy's doctor visit went better; she is healthy and cute as a button. :D She got her ears pierced 2 days ago and she looks even cuter if that's even possible. :D The doctor told me to stay away from milk, eggs, nuts, and honey. I gave just a bit of egg white to Lizzy, but he said that it is recommended not to till she is one, so I won't just to be safe. Her stats:
Weight: 18.12 lbs (56%) 8.50 kg
Height: 27.5 (36%)
HC. 18 (90%)
So my diagnoses is that I have a genius baby. LOL Some people tell me that she is so small, while I think she is not quite as small,actually she is just perfect. Some say she is bid, so I guess it is partial. She looks older due to all that hair and I don't think she has that big of a head as the percentage says, but maybe she just has a big brain. haha As I said, she is a genius and she has the hugest smile in the world!!!! She loves to climb now; she started climbing stairs. She also says something that sounds like bravo and claps her hands constantly. She is fascinated by doors and loves opening and closing them. She loves her mommy and started to be shy around people; I don't mind it because at those times she gives me the biggest hug and cuddles up.

2 comments:

Adina Bucknall said...

Lizzy's looking all grown-up and happy standing up by the toy. she's got so much hair. Sophie only had a fringe threatening to get in her eyes, so i chopped that off too lol

Ioana said...

Eni, ai niste copii tare scumpi si frumosi!!!