Thursday, April 19, 2012
BYU Ball
One day as I was checking my emails, I saw an invitations to a BYU ball. I was just thinking about how we don't really go on normal dates anymore and I decided to register for the ball. It all happened in less than 5 minutes. LOL I told Aric and he looked at me as if I sentenced him to death. haha. He hates dancing; actually he is not good at dancing and probably that's why.
Ihad a hard time deciding what to wear; I went shopping a few times and had no luck. Finally I decided to wear this black dress with the silver shoes. I ended up buying 2 pairs of shoes and I actually liked the red (peach) ones more, but this seemed a little more formal and I had everything I needed to match.
This is Aric trying to look excited. We went out and ate at Brick Oven and then I ran to DI to see if they had hand bags; I was lucky to find one for only a dolor which was way too cheep and it was a Nordstrom bag as well. :D
We actually had fun at the ball and I told Aric that we will make this our tradition from now on. We danced and watched performances, they had some finger foods and root bear floats. We saw some people that we knew and we just had the most fun that we we could. People dressed up; there were some girls that had amazing dresses. Some wore their wedding dress, and many ladies wore black dresses just like myself (with silver shoes) lol. I blended in quite well. Next time I will try to find something just a little more colorful, playful, and formal. :D
I am really lucky to have a husband like Aric; he lets me do pretty much what I want. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Super frumos!!! Si voi sunteti un cuplu tare frumos!!!
O, ce femeie frumoasa vad in poze...
Aratati grozav amandoi si ma bucur ca v-ati distrat! E important! :)
Post a Comment