Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Keeping ourselves busy


 Our life has been busy lately and these are just a few things that we've been doing. Lots of pictures and I hope that just a few words. Let the pictures talk to themselves.

 One Sunday afternoon after church Adam found the perfect resting spot; under a futon.
 Nagymama and Nagytata came to visit us; they will stay till September. The kids were super duper excited; Aren thought she is going to have a sleepover at the airport. LOL
 Helping with the baggages; Aren knew that they had chocolate for her. :D
We went to Payson Canyon for a Sunday afternoon walk; nagymama took this picture for us. Nice to have a photographer besides me. :D
 Aren's first field trip with her pre-school class; they went to a farm.
Aren graduated from pre-school
Aren graduated from dance; she loves getting flowers. I loved watching her take care of her flowers
 We were there to cheer for her; her class did amazing and I loved their dress!!!!
 Aren and Adam gymnastics graduation. They are not in the same class, but I thought they had the chicken pox so I didn't take Adam when it was his time.

 Adam trying to be just like his dad; I love his crossed eyes!!!!!
 We had a Romanian get together for Dahlee's B-day. It was a great turn out. I loved seeing Monica there who came with her family from Louisiana to visit some relatives in Utah. It was nice to have all of our moms there (and I was lucky to have my dad too). The Geambasu's made mici (grilled meat balls) for us; it is always a hit at these parties. We also had cozonac cu nuci (sweet bread filled with nuts ).
We got the pass of all passes and we took advantage of it before all the school grade kids were on vacation; once school ended it was crazy to go to places. We went to Trafalga and had some fun; it was relaxing and enjoyable for all of us.
We went to Utah lake for their annual festival and we enjoyed fishing and boating.
 Lizzy got to enjoy some fun in the sand at Salem Pond; she is my easiest kid as far as sand goes. All my other ones put everything to their mouth even though they already knew it wasn't good.
 Our niece and cousin graduated from High-scool.
 We enjoyed a girls night out at the Thanksgiving point Gardens; it was a beautiful place!!!!

More fun to come....

1 comment:

Ioana said...

Imi plac tare mult toate pozele! Ce frumos va distrati!!! Si Eni, tu arati super!!!
Felicitari lui Aren pentru toate absolvirile!