Monday, July 16, 2012

One Year Older and Wiser Too...

 Lizzy baking in the oven; ready to come out
 Elizabeth Rose Hawkins
 1 Month Old
 2 Month Old
 3 Month Old
 4 Month Old
 5 Month Old
 6 Month Old
  7 Month Old
8 Month Old
9 Month Old

10 month old
  11 month old
 1 Year old

 Happy Birthday Lizzy!!!!!
I can't believe my baby girl turned one already!!!!!
  • She is such a happy and content baby. 
  • She has been a good sleeper from the beginning and a good eater too. 
  • She loves to take walks with nagytata (grandpa) and play with her toys. 
  • She loves to hug stuffed animals and she loves toys that make sound. 
  • She loves books and could keep herself entertained if she can just flip through a book. 
  • She is very opinionated and even if she can't talk, she can let us know if she does or does not like something.
  • Lizzy gives the sweetest hugs and kisses; she just melts our hearts!!!! 
  • She loves when nagymama (grandma) feeds her and she loves Ramen Noodle soup (my mom's favorite too) LOL. 
  • She used to like avocados, but not anymore. 
  • Lately I discovered that although she does not keep hair accessories on her head, she does not mind hear bands or hats. 
  • Lizzy is a great crawler and she has no interest in walking; I just realized that last night in my dreams she decided to walk and she did so good. LOL
  • She does not say much, but every now and then I have the impression that she says some words that make sense. Today I thought I heard her say come out in Hungarian. 
  • Lizzy hates shoes!!!! I can't keep them on her feet!!! 
  • She also loves to go to the pool; she loves to splash!!!
Lizzy's one year stats:
Weight: 20.7 pounds (9.28 kg)
Height: 29 3/4 inches
Head C: 18 1/2

We love you Lizzy so much!!!! Happy Birthday!!!! We are so blessed to have you in our lives!!!



2 comments:

Ioana said...

La multi ani!!! E o scumpete!

mihaela miron said...

La multi ani minunato!!!Ce seamana cu David!Si el doarme,mananca bine,nu vrea papuci,sosete in picioruse:))Sa va bucurati de ea <3