Thursday, September 13, 2007

Aren is walking

Aren has been standing up for quite a while and she also walked if she held onto furniture or my hands. Lately she has been standing up all by herself and she would make noises so I would look at her and praise her. All the sudden she started taking steps by herself and now she takes up to 10 stepts without falling down. I know that many kids walk by 7 or 8 moths, but I am proud of my little Aren that she is so excited to walk and that she does such a good job. She is my first child so you have to understand me if I brag about her. I have been trying to record her as she would walk, but when she sees the camera that's all she wants and she forgets about walking.
Aren is almost 10 months old, and I think that by the time she will be 10 months she will walk pretty well. She improves every single day. The video I made was taken before she went to bed. She enjoys walking and being chased in the evening. She has a baby gym and she hides behind it and then she crawls/walks to the other corner of the room and laughs. I have to record her one day, but the light in her room is pretty dim in the evening because she can better relax and prepare herself to go to bed. She also likes to play with her puzzle mat that I recently bought. I am afraid that soon I will be looking for puzzle pices and I won't be able to find them. She chews on them. She is so precious and we love her so very much. She is a real blessing in pur lives.
For more pictures or videos go to http://www.ringo.com/


7 comments:

Aurelia said...

Felicitari!! nu pot sa cred. Parca sunt invidioasa.. J/K
bia da semne dar nu cred ca o sa se intample inca..
Nadia a mers la 10 luni.
bravo aren.
imi place casa ta.. e faina

Annie Hawkins said...

Pai ma gandeam ca Aren e cam ca Nadia. Defapt cred ca si copii lui Livia mergeu pe la 9 10 luni. Mersi tu, si mie incepe sa imi placa casa mea mai mult, dar trebuie sa mai o modific putin. Dar avand in considerare ca e casa mea si ca pot sa mai construiesc la ea daca vreau e bine. Nu vreau sa stau aici pentru totdeauna, dar imi place acum cat de cat.

Ioana said...

Bravo ei!!! E scumpa foc!!! Si sa stii ca ai toate motivele sa fii mandra de ea! Cei mai multi copii incep sa mearga dupa un an, asa ca Aren e rapida!

Adina Bucknall said...

funny how she is chasing you around the room...

Adina Bucknall said...

also, glad you like your house. i wish i were in your shoes. i expect we won't have a house for quite a while, and it is a bit sad. renting here sucks your money and leaves you hopeless!

Livia said...

Trebuie sa zic ca Ioana are dreptate si ca tu ai tot dreptul sa fi mandra de fata ta fiindca primi pasi sunt atat de importanti!
Intradevar Jasmine a mers la 10 luni si Andrew la 9 luni dar majoritatea merg la un an sau dupa.
Ma bucur ca ea este atat de puternica si mare sa mearga deja.Bravo ei!!!
Livia

Miky said...

vai ce hotarata este!
cadea si se ridica:}hehe
ce seamana cu mada, cand mergea nu-mi dadea voie sa o iau de manuta , asa face si mada.
sa fie sanatoasa si sa ne bucuram de aceasta perioada cat esti in brasov:}
as vrea sa facem 1000 de poze sa-mi ajunga pana mai vi in romania. noi nu putem sa plecam din tara decat cu madalina , ionut nu e pe numele lui vasi. sper sa reusim.:}
este foarte faina casa ta
si foarte spatioasa, aren poate sa exploreze mai mult:D