Aren loves looking out the window. One day she was a little bit fussy so I decided that I would let her pick out the window. Aric was helping a friend of his to fix a car and it was so cold outside that I didn't want to go out and watch. His friend also has a big puppy and it always jumps on us when we go out so I can't even let Aren walk. Aren was enjoying the view so much and she was laughing at the dog. The dog tried to lick Aren's face through the window. I opened the window and the dog came b
ack and jumped on the screen and licked Aren's hands. Aren wanted out so bad. Watching Aren look out the window it also reminded me of the kids in orphanage; they love looking out the window with the hope that one day someone will come and pick them up. I miss the little kids from the orphanage and I often wonder how they are doing. They probably are older now and won't remember me.Aren also learned ho
w to climb up on things; she loves climbing up on the love sack and opening up the blinds. She can't really reach the window even from the love sack, but she tries. She also learned how to climb up the stairs; we don't have stairs around, but I let her climb up in a government building and she was doing such a great job. I am afraid to let her come down because I am not sure she knows how. I know many kids climb up and down the stairs, but we never tried it before with Aren so that's why I am so excited about it.





2 comments:
Pe zi ce trece Aren se face tot mai mare si cu minunatul compiuter noi toti avem bucuria de a observa cat de pretioasa este chiar daca suntem departe de voi. Thanks for the pics and keep on taking more so we can all enjoy your beautiful family!
Cat de scumpa e!!! Marfa faza cu cainele!:)
Post a Comment