Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

Wednesday morning I decided to go out and trick or treat some of my frinds. I realized that Aren was not going to wear her costume that much and that I had to take advantage of the oportunity to take her out. Aren was a butterfly as you can tell and Haylee was a chicken. I babysit Haylee almost every day as her mother works.
First we went to BYU and we walked around on campus and we stoped by my old workplace to trick or treat my ex boss. That was funny because my ex boss scares kids away and Haylee was afraid of him. Aren likes everyone. After that we went to DCFS, my old internship place and there we got a lot of candy. We trick or treated all the workers, even the ones that I didn't know.
We came home at noon so Aren could take her nap and eat. Haylee ate a lot of candies and she had no desire for real food. Then Haylee left with her mother.
In the evening we had a trunk or treat at the church and it was pretty nice. It was cold outside and my camera would not take clear pictures in the dark so unfortunately I have no pictures of the event. I really liked how kids and adults dressed up, it was a lot of fun. Aren was done as soon as she got her hands full of candies and than she was fussy. We had some donuts and hot cider and we went home. Now I have to deal with all the candies and I have a really sweet tooth. Aren had her first sucker and her first liquorish. Aric was an old man and I was a joker, but we do not have pictures of us.

3 comments:

Ioana said...

Aren e cel mai scump fluturas! Ce scumpa e!!! Ma bucur ca v-ati simtit bine cu totii. Pacat ca nu ai poze si cu tine si Aric.

Livia said...

Ce frumos costumas de fluturas i-ai cumparat! Si ii vine ei foarte bine!!!
Intradevar pacat ca nu ai poze si cu voi doi, mi-ar fi placut sa va vad.

Aurelia said...

imi vine s-o mananc!! chiar ca i-a venit bine costumasul.!!