The long waited passport has finally arrived. I promise. :D I am so excited that I couldn't really sleep for the past few days. I have already purchased my plane ticket for Romania and I am going to be leaving next week. We will be there in time for Saint Nickolas. Aric is coming later because he still has to work so I can have enough money to spend :P. I bought my ticket for $905. Can you believe that? I was so stunned. We had to pay for Aren also; it is an international tax. So my ticket and Aren's was around 1200 and Aric's was 1300; that is because he is coming closer to Christmas and it gets more expensive. I am going to miss Aric but I keep telling him that we saved $400 by me going earlier. He loves saving money. I already called my mother and she is so excited that we are going. I am scared to travel on my own with a baby. I hope she will be cooperative. I am also concerned about the food that I am allowed to take with me. I can't take any liquids which means that I might not be able to take her medicine. I know I could buy stuff in the airport, but I feel safer having it already with me. I am leaving on the 4Th of December and I will be there on the 5Th. Aric in coming on the 20Th, he will be in Romania on the 21st and we are going to come home on the 3rd of January 2008. Holly Molly!!!!!!!!!
I just realized I don't really have real winter cloths. Here in the states we always drive so I never freeze. Now I am in big trouble, I have to go shopping and we are already broke despite the fact that we've saved some money. :( Well, I will survive somehow.
I am not sure when I will be able to post again, but I will keep you updated and I will miss checking your blog 10 times a day in case you posted something. I always want to be the first reading it. It gives me a good feeling to be the first one commenting.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
ma bucur asa de mult ca te duci!
sper ca totul va merge bine. ce bine ca ai putut sa iei biletul asa ieftin
te pup si sunt sigura ca o sa intri pe net cumva din romania..
beiu
Annie,
Tu ma faci sa rad cand scrii. Esti foarte funny! Ma bucur tare mult ca vei merge si ca ai putut sa iei biletul atat de ieftin! Totul o sa fie bine cu zborurile si totul. Daca poti, suna la aeroport sau la compania cu care ai biletele si spune-le ca ai un bebe. De obicei iti dau locul din fata unde e mai mult spatiu pentru picioare. Mai toate companiile au patuturi pentru bebelusi. De obicei ei pastreaza locurile alea pentru oameni batrani si parinti cu copii mici. Poate ai noroc sinu sunt altii care au sunat inainte. Abia astept sa aud cum a fost totul! O sa-mi fie dor de tine pe net!!!
congrats Eni! hope you will enjoy your time there, and i am sure you will be able to manage being with Aren by yourself!
AND:
1. you are allowed to take water/medicine anything food related in your big suitase. the water rules are strict only for the hand luggage which will be scanned. also, you are also allowed with you little liquids like perfume and cosmetics but in a 10cm sealable bag. they provide the resealable bag in the airport, close to the SECURITY point.
but you can not hide liquids in the handbag. they will find it and confiscate it unless is small enough to fit in the resealable bag and you will have to go back, put it in the bag and then cue AGAIN!! as a punishment.
2. you are also allowed to BUY WATER or liquids AFTER you go through the SECURITY. but that will mean spending money in the airport, which is such a rip off! best to wait to get on the plane and then drink whatever you want, as much as you like!
3. in BV you will be able to use my brother's computer for sure, as much as you like. They like visitors, and you can post your stories whenever you have some spare time :D
4. HAVE FUN!
5. it is not recommend to have electronics in the big suitcase, in case it gets stolen. so you should have them with you, in your hand luggage. you might have to get them out when you go through the security because they can scan the bag easier that way.
Ce bucurie sa poti sa mergi acasa. Mi-e atat de dor de Romania! sa faci multe poze ca atunci cand te intorci sa ne putem bucura si noi de frumusetea de acasa.
Te pup si numai bine!
Post a Comment