Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas at the Chapel

A few days before Christmas we had a Christmas Party at church. Sister Miron made us all Ms. Clause skirts. The following people were in the picture. Emma, Alecu, Annie, Anna, and Simona. Emma and Simona are 13 years old and they are taller than I am. They used to be in my primary class.
Aric wasn't at this party, he arrived on the 21st so he could make it for Christmas Day. Aren enjoyed being there and Ottilia came to take care of her.
I was a shephard together with an elder and the Nutzi Family. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of them as a shephards, but I will post more pictures of the members where you can see some of them.
Alexandra was Mary and her brother Vasi was Joseph. It was fun to watch the Christmas scene, it was the old one that I once created with minor modifications. It made me miss Romania and especially the ward; I loved putting the Christmas play together. Now Sister Miron is in charge.
2 of the Elders and Emma were the wise men. We always had to use missionaries because there were not enough members to play in the play.


4 comments:

Adina Bucknall said...

Glad you had fun with everybody!

Aurelia said...

ce fain! ce talent are mama miron! au iesit foarte faine costumele. Da tu, tin minte ce fain era, de craciun in fiecare an. Tin minte ca mergeam la colindat!

Annie Hawkins said...

Da, am vrut sa mergem si noi la colindat, dar a trebuit sa mergem la fratele meu si nu ne-am mai dus. Oricum a fost fain sa fiu la fratele meu si sa deschidem cadouri.

Julee said...

Nu-mi vine sa cred. Annie, nu stii ca pozele acestea m-au facut sa plang?! Vai ce bine ca ai impartasit acestea cu mine. Sunt foarte fericit ca am niste prietene asa de frumoase si minunate.:) Fratele USA (Dorr)