Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

We celebrated New Year at the chapel with the youth and some adults. We left Aren hohe with grandpa and grandma and we heard that they had a lot of fun too.
We had sarmale, potatoes, salata de beof, carnati, lots of cookies, and lots of drinks.
Fratele Herghelegiu was the clown. He made us laugh and was more childish than Aric if you could imagine that. He is the branch president.
Simona and Fratele Baies were playing batgammon (table).
And the others were playing cards, including me, but I was taking the picture.
And some were asleep. We got tired to by 3-4 and went home to sleep comfortably in our own bed.

4 comments:

Adina Bucknall said...

Looked like a fun, enjoyable night. dono how to play Table. Wish I did!
Weird how Ana fell asleep. I thought she changed since I left home,...All I remember her doing is sleeeeeep

Aurelia said...

M-ai facut sa ma simt batrana!
L-ai uitat pe David, care arata asa de diferit acuma. S-a facut si mai dragut, plus he is dating my cousin..hehe

Annie Hawkins said...

Pai David e in state. El cand era mai mic ma cerut inc asatorie :P Era asa de dragutz si cand i-am zis ca bine doar sa ma lase in pace sa gandit putin si mi-a zis ca trebuie sa astept sa creasca mai mare. LOL Eu doar glumeam. :D El a luat-o in serios.

Adina Bucknall said...

ce fain era daca ne nasteam toti in USA si eu aveam acum familia acolo si nu erau saraci si imprastiati...