Monday, May 5, 2008

Vienna, Austria

I love the German language and I wish i could spend more time in a german-speaking country. At BYU I took a few language classes and I wanted to do and internship in Austria, but my plans have changed because I got engaged and decided to use my money wisely; now I regret not going on an internship and be engaged at the same time - I could have done them both. LOL. When I came to Germany I really wanted to go on a trip to Vienna, but Lia didn't seem as interested as I was in Austria; she wanted to go there but it wasn't a priority for her. I am so glad we decided to go and although we spent 2 days there we were not able to visit all the places we wanted.
Vienna is really pretty; you can visit Vienna and find influences of all Europe in it. Vienna's history is awesome and although it is a crowded city, people seem relaxed. I love Vienna so much and one day I want to go back and stay for a week or so.
Well, the following pictures were taken in Vienna, enjoy them

The statue of Maria Teresa and her many children.

Saint Peter's Church; I can remember learning about this church inmy art class and I recognized it as soon as I saw it. We were walking down the street to go to a different building and it was right there. I was so proud of myself that I recognized it. It had really beautiful paintings inside and it was nice to refresh my memory of them. The hotel we spent the night in; it was a little taste of Austrian lifestyle. The breakfast was unbelievably yummy and we ate a lot; even the kids enjoyed it and they ate a lot. LOL

Mozart's house; i wish I had more time and no kids with me so I could savor it, but maybe another time.

Our 3 little angels. LOL They were matching like if they were sisters. last night Nadia mentioned aunt Annie in her prayers and she tells people that Aren is her cousin. LOL She is so funny

Theseus Temple; a little taste of Italy.
The Parliament

3 comments:

Livia said...

Si mie mi-a placut Vienna tare mult. In cativa ani vreau sa ma intorc cu Jeremy sa vizitam din nou majoritatea Europei.
Pozele sunt super!

Ioana said...

As vrea atat de mult sa pot vizita si eu aceste locuri intr-o buna zi! E tare frumos!

Miky said...

Super !!ce fain e in vacanta voastra!
Pupici si distractie placuta:D