Well, I am going to make it as short as I can. After my short trip to Aurelia, I went to Romania to be there for the 10 year high school anniversary. It was a surprise for my parents because I didn't say anything to them. My brother and my sister in law picked me up at the airport and they took me to my parents home. First they went inside with
Aren and they said that they took her out from the orphanage. My mother said that she looked like
Aren and then my brother Joe said that that why they took her out. i showed up and they did not even register that I was there. it was a total surprise and all of them wanted to kiss
Aren and she was extremely tired because ti was already night time by the time we got there; she was really overwhelmed. he followings are some pictures of our trip.

Before Aric arrived I went on a few trips with my cousin Bella and her fiance Peter. They reside in England but he is from Hungary. We went to Peles, Bran, and Rasnov together. I haven't seen her for a long time and it was sure nice to see her.

I had my 10 year High School reunion. Here are some of my classmates. We were 21 in my class and a little more than half showed up. It was fun to see them and spend some time together; it was worth it although I did not have much time to speak with everyone as I wanted too. It was a reunion for the whole high school gradates not just my class; a total of 5 classes.
We also had our 3 year anniversary on the 27
th of May and we went to
Poiana Brasov to
restaurantul Sura Dacilor and we ate Romanian food; bear, deer, and wild boar meat. I
loked the deer and the bear one the most; the wild boar was
ok.

Wherever we went my dear husband was hunting after creatures. He caught a little frog and a lizard. He is my big boy; I will let the pictures testify of it.
LOL
And even more proof taken by the
paparazzi while he wasn't looking.
LOL Don't you love those kind of pictures?
Aren also
acquired some friends and they loved each other so much; they were so excited to see each other.
Sebi always wanted to hold her hand and come see her; he is my sister in laws nephew
Ruxi is the sweetest little girl; my mother babysat her while her parents were at work. She loved kissing
Aren and
huging her.
Aren grew to love her as well and now amongst the few things that she says her name is there too. My mother told me that the day after we left
Ruxi came to their home and she put her face on the
couch and started crying after
Aren; she is really sensitive and loving.
Sandu is a lady who owns a little store in our
apartment building and
Aren knew her name because she always gave her candies; she loves people who give her treats.
LOL
My father took care of
Aren most of the time. He always took her outside and it felt like I had no child at all. He also spoiled her rotten and allowed her to eat however she wanted; he never got upset at her in words.
LOL Aren got really attached to him and she is still looking for him whenever I ask her where her
nagytata is.

My mother took a day off from work and we went out on a
picnic. We went to
Zizin which is near
Brasov. We
collected carbonated water that tasted like iron and we
burnt on the Sun.
LOL 
Then we visited my cousin
Haini and her daughter G
ergiana wanted to hold
Aren all the time; she made another friend.

My little grandma from the country came down just to see us. It was so nice to see her and I hope she will be there
next time we will visit.

We went to Bucharest just to see some of
Aric's friends.

We also visited some of my cousins. This is my cousin
Magdi and her family.
Aranka is also my cousin and we were like best friends growing up. We went to English classes together and that's when we separated; I joined the church and she went on her own way. I miss those days.
Our flight to the States was fast and easy. Aren was such a good girl and I was even able to watch 3 movies and even rest for a little bit. Aren kept looking for uncle Joe and she calls him Jew with her little accent. I don;t think that she realized that we are not going to see them any time soon. I wish I could have stayed longer in Romania and enjoy my time with my family but it was also nice to come home and catch up with things; ;lots of cleaning and stuff like that. Aren just woke up and she was looking at the pictures that I have posted and recognizing her Jew and alll the other people. She is so adorable.
5 comments:
ma bucur ca totul a fost bine!
aric e haios.. poza aia cu el in nisip e haioasa de tot.
ai facut multe lucruri, si ai vazut multa lume, ce bine!
ma oftic ca nu am fost cu tine!
Sa te oftici Aurelia ca si eu ma oftic destul. Oricum, am reusit sa te oftic. LOL Glumesc, si intr-o zi o sa ne intoarcem impreuna si o sa fie o nebunie.
atunci cand va intoarceti vreu sa vin si eu.. sunteti doi nebune!!
Ce marfa ca ai putut sa iti vezi familia si prietenii!!!!!!! Cred ca ai tai au fost tare surprinsi sa va vada!:)
Sounds like you had a tonne of fun! Aric is funny. Had the chance to see my hubby play in the sand a few weeks ago too...
Am thinking of going home sometime. I need to work on my teeth again. But I dono where I would stay. I hate not having a place there :(
Post a Comment