Monday, June 23, 2008

Father's day

Fathers day went by so fast and I didn't even post about it yet. I didn't do a lot for fathers day; bought some shorts for Aric that i am actually wearing every now and then LOL, and a mouse for my laptop because Aric hates not having one and Aurelia took hers back when she left. LOL
As you can see, we went to the park and had some fun there swinging and walking around. I made spaghetti for that day because I didn't know what else to make and church starts at 1 pm and by the time we come home it is almost the end of the day.
There is also a new outside water park that is going to be opened soon and I am so exited about it. We went to see the park and recycled some cans; Aric's way of making more money.
Isn't the water park awesome; just wait till it;s going to be done.
Well, overall we had a great day. Aric is such a great father to Aren and she loves his so much. Aric is so much like my father and it is funny because they say that you tend to marry someone that is like your father. he is hard worker and a pleasure to be around. I love him too and I want his children LOL.

7 comments:

Aurelia said...

esti haioasa! pai si tot timpul asta ce ati folosit? eu nu as putea fara mouse..

aric is a great dad! dragutul de el!

Claudine said...

That water park looks like it's going to be a lot of fun! We'll have to come down and visit it with you when it's open!

Livia said...

M-ai facut sa rad cand ai zis ca ii vrei copiii.
Cred ca o sa fie un strand grozav cand este gata.

Miky said...

Ce fain va distrati!:D
Pupici.

Ioana said...

FELICITARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Te simti bine? Iti urez o sarcina usoara si frumoasa!!!:) Spune-mi daca te pot ajuta cu ceva, bine?

rĂ¼th said...

felicitar fata! iti dorec numai bine.

Livia said...

FELICITARI!!! Cand ai aflat? Ce bucurie in casa sa ai mai multi copii. Ma bucur mult pentru voi.