As many of you probably know, I am pregnant and we are going to have a baby at the end of February; I always wanted a baby in February because both Aric and I were born in February and that would be just awesome. We found out that we were pregnant on the 23rd of June. I bought a pregnancy test from the dollar store and it came out positive. I took 2 other tests previously, but they were negative. I showed the results to Aric and although he said NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! he was really excited. He was acting like a child and you have to know Aric to understand what I am talking about. I can't keep my mouth shot because I am overly excited about it.
It is weird, but since I had Aren I felt that I was missing somebody; another child. Right after she was born I had the feeling that somebody else is waiting to come down and join our family. Aren is going to be such a great sister. We don't have names picked out yet, but as soon as we will find out the gender of the child we will let you know. till then take the survey, if you may please, and take an educated guess about the gender of the child. LOL We will see who was right and who wasn't. There are no prizes. LOL
I already fill pregnant although I don't show any belly for that yet. I get really uncomfortable in the evening time and a little restless, but other than that I am ok. I also get really hungry in the evening. :D
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! I hope you have an easy pregnancy. Having two kids keeps you so busy, but it's really neat to see your kids interact with each other!
Inca odata ma bucur enorm pentru voi si sper sa ai o sarcina usoara.
yohoo!!! felicitari! parca ii vad pe aric zicand.. no no no..LOL. E haios.. ma oftic ca nu sunt langa tine nici sarcina asta! dar o sa faci multe poze da?
sper ca o sa fie o sarcina usoara! si hope you have twins asa cum ai vrut!
Felicitari, din nou!!!:) Vrei sa ai twins? Good luck!
Sarcina usoara!
Congrats! That is so exciting!!!
-Kate
Felicitari ! Iti doresc tripleti !
Post a Comment