Friday, June 27, 2008

While daddy's at work...

...we have lots of fun. LOL lately it has been really hot outside and the pool is the perfect place to go. Till our water park is going to be opened, we are going to Spanish fork because the pool there is bigger and better that the one we have here in Payson.
Here is my little gymnast. She was walking all by herself on the curb. She is is so consumed with what she is doing.
Enjoying the water; she didn't like it as much at the beginning, but then she got used to it and enjoyed it. I think it was too much water all at once splashing her. :D
We went to the pool with one of our neighbours and their kids and so we had lots of fun and somebody was actually able to take a picture of us because usually I am the one talking the pictures; I usually go by myself but its more fun when I go with somebody else

2 comments:

Livia said...

Ce frumos ca v-ati distrat. Vara noi nu putem sa traim fara strand. Cand o sa-mi construiesc casa mea de vis o sa-mi pun o piscina.
Voi amandoua aratati minunat!

Adina Bucknall said...

looking good in not so many clothes...