Friday, June 6, 2008
Lucky Aren!!!
Before I left to Romania I got a little upset with Aric for storing two huge boxes in our attic that he claimed to be his brothers. He told me that he will take care of it and I shouldn't worry. Well, Aric lied to me; the boxes contained a princess bed frame for Aren that he won from RC Willeys.
When I came home from Romania I entered Aren's room and to my surprise there stood this huge bed frame. My first reaction was that somebody gave it to him and I wasn't sure what to do with it. Aren's room is pretty small and a bed like that gives her almost no space to play in. I have to rearrange the furniture one day. We are also planning to have another baby whenever he/she will come so Aren needs a new bed; I am not sure if I can fit the crib in the same room, but we will see. I hope you can see the bed frame; i couldn't take a picture of the whole bed because the room is just too small for that.
I also bought a swing from Romania because Aren loves swinging; my house is missing some doors so it was a perfect fit - this way I can use the computer and let her swing or she can swing her baby that she got from her great grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Ce patut frumos!!! Chiar ca e noroc sotul tau! Pot sa-i dau si eu o lista cu ce imi trebuie???LOL
Super pat!De asemenea si leaganul:D
Cred ca Aren este super incantata!
Aric e un mare norocos.Tu esti norocoasa cu Aric:D
Va pup.
Vreau sa zic ca Aurelia e cea caruia ar trebui sa ii multumesc caci daca nu ar fi fost aici si nu ne-ar fi dus la Thanksgiving point de Pasti nu am fi intrat in acest concurs. Mersi Aurelia!!! Esti fata de traba si daca mai vi pe la noi poti incerca patul. LOL
Annie, Te-ai intors! Ma bucur ca ai ajuns acasa cu bine si deasemenea ca ai avut o vacanta asa de minunata.
Si mi-e imi place patul este tare frumos.Arata ca si cum este facut dupa caleasca lui Cenusereasa.
Annie: It's so good to see that you are doing so well. You look so happy and I am so jealous that you got to go back to Romania. Keep in touch, I will add you to my blog! Happy Anniversary by the way, you and Eric make a great couple!
That frame is soooo cute!! You guys might need to start buylding on a new room or something if you want to have a baby in the next 9 months or so. Would give you more space and flexibility.
As for me, I still can't see myself having babies. At least not yet...
Post a Comment