This is a Hindu temple, or something like that. I am not really familiar with it, but we also went inside of the temple and it was pretty interesting and not as hot as outside.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Lama Fest
This week we went to a lama fest with my brother in law, is daugter and a good friend. It was way too hot to enjoy the festival and being pregnant doesn't help either. I have been very sick lately and all i want to do is to rest. 
This is a Hindu temple, or something like that. I am not really familiar with it, but we also went inside of the temple and it was pretty interesting and not as hot as outside.
Aren was very energetic and I couldn't keep her out of everything. She was running around and by the time I decided to go home, I was miserable and she also got a bug or something because that night she was very sick.
in the temple we were required to take our shoes off, and Aren was wearing these plastic shoes and at the beginning she thought they were a nice choice, but she took them off after a short time.
This is a Hindu temple, or something like that. I am not really familiar with it, but we also went inside of the temple and it was pretty interesting and not as hot as outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Ce frumos! Unde e locul asta? E aici in Utah?
Imi pare tare rau ca nu te simti bine! Pot sa te ajut cu ceva?
Inteleg perfect cum merge cu vremea fiindca si aicea este atat de cald incat vreau sa merg in fiecare zi la strand.Ma uit la bebelusul de pe pagina defiecare data cand te vizitez si creste el tot mai mare. Ma bucur mult pentru familia ta.
Post a Comment