
A family tradition that we have every July is to go to the Spanish Fork rodeo. We enjoyed the rodeo and I can't wait till Aren is old enough to participate in the sheep riding contest. This year a little girl won the contest. :D

I am always the picture taker, so there are no pictures of me, and even if I took a picture it looks like a normal one with only my face. LOL We went to the rodeo with almost all of the siblings of Aric and he enjoyed it. In this picture there are only a few of them; the other ones showed up later and I have some more pictures on facebook.

The parachute guy caring the flag. It was pretty awesome.

After the rodeo Aric's sister asked Aric to go and see one of his friends cars that broke down. It was so late, but I agreed that we should go and see what happened. I don't understand why out of 7 brothers Aric is the only one who gets asked to go and see broken cars; they are all fascinated with cars. Finally we didn't end up going because Aric was helping another guy get into his car because he locked himself out.

Next morning it was hard to wake Aren up because she went to bed pretty late that night because of the rodeo. I woke her up and we went to the parade. Aric worked that day because it is not a national holiday so many agencies still work. The parade was way fun and Aren enjoyed all the candies and stuff she received. That night we also went to see the fireworks and Aren was helping herself with all the goodies from all the people around. She even managed to find a mushroom and I was lucky to catch her on time before she got a chance to eat it. She sure takes good care of her stomach. LOL
1 comment:
Ce misto! Nu am fost eu niciodata la un rodeo dar se pare ca a fost super. Bravo voua ca va distrati!
Post a Comment