Memory game! I found this game on one of my friend's blog and I thought that I should play it because i am so curious what people remember about me. :D
1. As a comment on this post, leave a memory that you and I (or Aric and Aren) had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Annie,
Nu stiu daca o sa pot sa pun eu acest joc pe blogul meu fiindca sunt in urma cu doua saptamani cu lucruri care vreau sa pun, dar am vrut sa-ti scriu un mesaj oricum. Sa sti ca sunt multe amintiri placute despre tine pe care le-am facut impreuna la conferinta tinerilor si nu pot sa aleg doar un moment. Deasemenea pentru mine o amintire placuta este scrisorile pe care ni le-am scris una la alta pentru un timp indelugat. Tu esti o persoana atat de buna si minunata si eu ma bucur sa fiu prietena ta.
Intr-o zi poate o sa locuim mai aproape una de alta.
Can I post a couple memories? I remember on our mission we would listen to music and dance. Do you remember coming home to that HUGE BUG in our bathroom and we got some guys to take it out? I remember giving make overs and you plucking my eyebrows and I got so mad that you took more off then I wanted. Yea I am sorry for getting mad, now I realize it was a silly thing to get mad over.
Love ya
Danette
One of my first nights in Romania, Sora Morriss had me making phone calls in my awful Romaneste and she had me call you for some reason, I don't remember, and I had no idea what I was saying, or what you said in return, I just remember being terrified. But you were so nice on the other end of the phone, and when I met you in person, you were even kinder! Even when I was o boboaca, you were so encouraging and I really appreciated that!
Post a Comment