Monday, August 25, 2008

Pregnancy weight gain calculator

Pregnancy weight gain calculator
If you go to the above link, you can calculate how much weight you should gain if you were pregnant. I thought it was a fun link, and so far, Ii am doing just great with my weight gain and I hope I Will keep it under control this time. Last time I went bizarre, but I also retained a lot of water and I was really swollen before and after my pregnancy for a little while. Don't worry, I am not going on a diet, I am only going to watch out a little bit and eat only when I am hungry and will try to stay away from Pepsi as much as I can. LOL Like that is possible.

5 comments:

Aurelia said...

ce haios! ma intreb daca e accurate!

Ioana said...

Chiar ca e haios! De parca fiecare femeie e la fel!LOL

Annie Hawkins said...

cred ca asta e dupa cat ar trebui sa puna o insarcinata pe ea ceea ce e intre 20 si 38 sau asa ceva si cred ca zice ca daca pune intre atata atunci acolo ajunge. Eu am pus 50 de pounds pe mine cu Aren, deci eu eram si mai si. LOL

Livia said...

Serios te-ai ingrasat cu 50 de pounds cu Aren? Nu te cred! Fiindca tu mereu ai fost atat de slaba si nu te-am vazut niciodata grasa.

Annie Hawkins said...

Cu Aren am avut 110 inainte sa raman insarcinata si am ajuns la 160. eram mare s umflata, dar am dat jos depemine repede. Nu se vedea asa de tare fiindca aveam burta si picioarele imi erau umflate. De data asta sper ca nu o sa ajung la 160. LOL