Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hogle Zoo

Finally, Aren and I made it to the Zoo. I wanted to take her for a long time, but Aric doesn't really likes to go to the Zoo and he is usually very busy, so we went on our own. I have been trying to take pictures of both of us and I was too shy to ask somebody to take some for us, so I am lacking in pictures. I don't really like the ones that I managed to take. I also wanted to show off my new hair style, but maybe another day. :DWe first went on the train ride which was so short. Then we wen around the Zoo and Aren loved looking at the animals and once in her lifetime she wasn't calling every animal a dog or a cat; she was actually trying to repeat after me the names of the animals which was cute. They sounded a little bit like what I was saying. :D
Aren enjoyed her giraffe ride and then we went and we saw the real thing; they were one of her favorites.
The elephants were awesome. I love the elephant stuffed animals, but this time we got a magnetic monkey, a magnet, and an elephant cup.
The Zebras were one of my favorite one; maybe because I haven't seen one in a long time. They look so cool and clean. Their stripes are adorable. I thought that Zebras were smaller - something like donkeys - but these ones were like horses. LOL

5 comments:

Maria said...

Eni, ce super iti sta cu parul asa!

Ioana said...

Ma bucur ca ai reusit sa mergi la zoo in sfarsit. Abia astept sa vad poze cu noul stil de par!

Cristina Boey said...

Trebuia sa vin eu sa va fac poze- multe multe!
abia astept sa iti vad coafura:)

Livia said...

Arata ca o gradina zoologica mare si frumoasa. Nu am fost noi niciodata acolo dar sper sa avem o sansa in viitor fiindca pozele voastre sunt super deacolo.
Te-ai tuns?

Miky said...

Superba gradina!Aren se vede ce incantata este.