Aren loves to talk on the phone; she calls it a hallo. She saves numbers on my phone and dials random people, mostly 411. We called my parents and this is Aren talking on the phone. She was so consumed in her conversation although she said nothing. My parents were probably singing to her, but she didn't want to give the phone back.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Random pictures and thoughts
I needed to find something to blog about and I found this random pictures that I have taken recently.
Aren loves to talk on the phone; she calls it a hallo. She saves numbers on my phone and dials random people, mostly 411. We called my parents and this is Aren talking on the phone. She was so consumed in her conversation although she said nothing. My parents were probably singing to her, but she didn't want to give the phone back.
Sometimes Aren gets so boared during the day that she brings me her shoes as a sign that it's time to go for a walk. This time she brought me 3 pairs of shoes and they all matched; it never really happens that way.
I love shopping at Tj Max. I found this cookies there and I didn't realize that they would be so messy. Aren enjoyed the chocolate icing on the cookies but never finished the whole thing. these cookies were European style and I've been wanting to try some new ones; I am looking for the perfect ones. Tj Max is a good place foe unique things; I window shop there often.
As we were waiting for Aric to come home, I asked Aren to help me set the table. She is such a good helper!!! She actually put the plates on the table and the forks in the bowls. we were having some delicious soup.
I signed up for all recipes online and they are sending me new recipes weekly. I have so many stored up and I haven't really tried many of them out. I tend to stick to the ones I like and know how to make. Today I decided to make some chicken puffs and they turned out pretty good. For the whole recipe and many others check out http://allrecipes.com/ I really loved the chicken puffs that I made and they are pretty easy to make. If you will try it out instead of putting just one tablespoon of chicken mixture in the dough, put as much as you think it is going t take to use up all your mixture. My chicken pieces were big and I had some leftover; I've put more than a tablespoon - around 5 pieces.

Aren loves to talk on the phone; she calls it a hallo. She saves numbers on my phone and dials random people, mostly 411. We called my parents and this is Aren talking on the phone. She was so consumed in her conversation although she said nothing. My parents were probably singing to her, but she didn't want to give the phone back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Mi-ai facut pofta cu chicken puffs.:) Pe frigul asta, acum tot ce arata frumos si cald ma imbie!LOL Aren e atat de scumpa! Imi plac copiii tare mult la varsta asta cand isi baga nasucurile peste tot si descopera tot ce nu trebuie! :) Tu cum te mai simti? Mai trebuie sa pui poze cu tine si burtica!
Ma bucur ca poti sa gatesti si ca mirosurile de mancare nu te fac sa vomiti.
Imi place fondul tau de Halloween pe care l-ai pus. Sti tu ce o sa fie Aren anul acesta?
Post a Comment