Aren loves opening the refrigerator; she gets random things out and she leaves the door open. I get so frustrated with her. One day she got some eggs out and they broke on the floor; luckily it was on the laminate floor and it was easy to clean. She loves eggs!!! In this picture she wanted milk and it was only a little bit left and I gave her the whole bottle to see what she would do. She was so funny trying to drink out of it.
Monday, January 19, 2009
In case you were wondering what we,ve been up to so far this year
It seems that I have no time and energy to blog as much as I should. Lately sleeping seems more important than anything else, and I have a hard time getting the much needed rest due to an energetic toddler and a busy little fetus. I have sleepless nights and very tired days. I try to take a nap during Aren's nap, but sometimes I feel like just watching TV. LOL Well, here are some pictures of some of the things we did this year.
Aren loves opening the refrigerator; she gets random things out and she leaves the door open. I get so frustrated with her. One day she got some eggs out and they broke on the floor; luckily it was on the laminate floor and it was easy to clean. She loves eggs!!! In this picture she wanted milk and it was only a little bit left and I gave her the whole bottle to see what she would do. She was so funny trying to drink out of it.
Then one Saturday we went sledding and it was pretty fun. I only watched as Aric was having fun with Aren but it was fun watching as well and relaxing.
I made Salata de biof for New Years, but we did not eat at midnight because we were not hungry; we only ate eggplant spread which was good and had some sparkling cider; I am addicted to sparkling cider :D
I also made Aric's favorite cookies which are thumb print cookies; man, he eats those so fast. LOL I say that because I end up eating most of the cookies that I make because he is not so much into cookies only when his siblings are around and then they empty everything. Maybe I should have them around more often. :D
Aren loves opening the refrigerator; she gets random things out and she leaves the door open. I get so frustrated with her. One day she got some eggs out and they broke on the floor; luckily it was on the laminate floor and it was easy to clean. She loves eggs!!! In this picture she wanted milk and it was only a little bit left and I gave her the whole bottle to see what she would do. She was so funny trying to drink out of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I am so addicted to apple cider too, but the cranberry apple cider. Its so good. I usually drink the whole bottle before adam notices. :) One night I put it in the freezer so it get colder faster, and I forgot it till the next morning. Man I was so sad, but I made Adam go get me another one.
One day I was getting out of the shower and Jesse runs in and tells me that his brothers got the eggs out. I told him to put it back in the fridge. He then said they were on the floor. So i go out there and then had take them to a end table and tried cracking them on a plate, but they landed all over the carpet. It was the worst messe to clean up. Then latter on that day Porter tried doing it again. :) We now have a lock on our door, but the two older boys know how to open it.
Good luck on potty training. We just started stickers and I hope it works. I had all three in diapers at once and I don't want to do it again with this next one. Ok this is a really long comment. You guys are so cute, but I want a picture of you and your belly.
I meant a lock on the fridge
Ce haioasa e Aren! Si scumpa foc! Si noi avem o incuietoare la frigider. Le gasesti la Walmart, Target sau Lowes si sunt foarte ieftine si eficace.:) Fara ele cred ca tot ce e in frigider ar fi pe jos.LOL
Mi-ai facut pofta acum de salata de vinete...:)
yummy.. salata de beoff..
haioasa aren! imi aduce aminte de Alyssa, fata lui mitchelle.. tot timpul se baga in lucruri. Sunt norocoasa ca Bia nu e asa de mischivious.. Bia mai mult ce cearta cu tine..LOL..
nu am stiu ca Aric are un gun!
funny Aric. he waited till you were out of the scene to start the mess
Aurelia, Aric are cel putin 3 [isti si un pistol. Nu stiu exact cate are ca cica erau al tatalui lui pustile si pistolul la cumparat recent fiindca la vrut asa de mult si nu puteam sa il conving otherwise. LOL
Jeremy are niste pusti acasa la tatal lui dar eu nu il las sa le aduca la casa noastra pana cand nu are un seif cu cod sa le inchida. Mi-e frica de arme mai ales fiindca avem copii mici in casa.
Si sa sti ca mi-ai facut dor de vinete si de salata de boef. Cred ca o sa merg astazi sa vad daca gasesc vinete la magazin.
Post a Comment