Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fourth of July

It is about time that I write something about our fourth of July which was amazing. :D i bought Aren's outfit a year ago because i just fell in love with it and I had the patience to wait a year so she can wear it. She was so happy to wear that dress especially when she saw that her doll had a matching one. She was so cute.
We went to the parade in Provo and it was so crowded that we barely found a place to sit. I was disappointed at some people that were so rude as we were trying to find a spot; finally we found one and we were lucky to have our umbrella with us because it rained a little.
As we were siting and talking, we remembered the old times when I used to be a kid and the only parade that I've witnessed in my early years was the one in honor of our "dear" president. I can still remember waiving a flag as the president was driving by 9our communist leader).
So patriotic!!! I love my family!!!
Aftr the parade we had a get together with some of Aric's side of the family. My sister in laws parents came from Alaska and they said that in Alaska they don't do that much on the fourth of July. (probably because it doesn't get dark enough for fireworks). LOL Later on we wet to see the fireworks which were shorter than i thought they would be. over all, we had a great day and it was the last weekend that my parents were with us. At least they experienced something very American. :D

4 comments:

Ioana said...

Se pare ca v-ati distrat bine. Imi place tare mult rochita lui Aren si cat de marfa ca papusica ei a avut o rochie la fel!

Livia said...

Cred ca le-a placut parintilor tai aici pe 4 Iulie fiindca este atat de diferit decat in Romania. Si eu trebuie sa incep sa pun niste posturi noi inainte sa se gate vara.
Pozele sunt super si tu Annie areti foarte bine in rosu.

Miky said...

Sunteti asa frumosi!Se vede ca v-ati simtit bine.
Aren este deja domnisoara!Superba rochita.
Eni arati foarte bine,imi place parul tau.Saluta-l pe Aric din partea noastra.Pupici.

Miky said...

Si felicitari lui Adam.Este tare frumos,are o privire de om destept.