Monday, August 24, 2009

Adam turned 6 months old!!!


My little handsome guy just turned 6 months old today. He is so adorable and I can't get enough of him. He is a good baby and it has been easy having two kids. He likes to take walks with us, swing, explore, sleep, laugh, and play. He adores Aren and they started playing with each other. He also adores Aric and stares at him whenever he gets the chance; Aric is rarely home due to his work schedule. And I hope he adores me too because I surely love him tons. LOL He also likes dogs and he laughs hard when we bark at him; Aren realized that it makes him laugh so whenever she wants him to laugh she barks at him.


Today I took him to the doctor and he got his imunizations done. These are the updates, which are just a little shocking. LOL


weight; 16 pounds; he is in the 25% (and I thought he was huge)


Height: 26.75; He is in the 64%


H.C.: 17, he is in the 34%


He is still taller than most baby boys of his age, but skinnier that most which is suprising because he seemes to be a pretty big baby. He looks different in the pictures though and I guess he doesn't have fat rolls on him (only minimum). I think he seems heavy to me because he is almost as heavy as Aren was at 1. He still fits into his 3-6 month old clothes and i enjoy it because so far everythibg that I bought was just right for him.


Adam started to crawl a lot better; he used to army crawl and scoot, but now he gets up on his hands and knees and he rocks himself and pushes himself forward; he is getting there though but he still preferes the army crawl.

4 comments:

Livia said...

Nu-mi vine sa cred ca este deja atat de mare to crawl. Este tare dulce! Mi se pare ca el nu o sa stea un bebelus pentru mult timp.

ottilia said...

Happy Birthday !

Ioana said...

Cat de scump e!!!!!! Stai linistita, ca te iubeste si pe tine. Dar vezi, noi suntem cu ei tot timpul si cand vine tati acasa, e "tratament special".:)

Adina Bucknall said...

he is a really cute boy. Love his blue eyes :D