Monday, October 5, 2009

Some catchink up to do

I have some catching up to do, so here I go.
We went to Cascade falls when the weather was still nice. We wanted to hike up to the cave, but we had no tickets and they were sold out.
We bought tickets for the Timp cave and hiked it up on a Saturday. It was a fun experience and Aren did pretty well. On the way back she fell asleep on Mickey's back. She was so exhausted. Adam did well too; he fell asleep in the cave. His carrier broke so it was a challenge to carry him, but Steven managed to do a great job. Steven is Aric's brotherThis are some pictures that we took before and after church; I got Adam's little shirt from the mall and he looked so adorable in it; my little boy is growing up so fast. He is already 7 months old and crawl es like a pro and started standing up on his own. I think I might have another fast walker. :D
Aren and Adam; i can't believe that I was able to take a good enough picture of both of them together.
And this is an attempt for a family picture. I don't like it when other take a picture of us because they never try to get the attention of the kids and it never turns out the way want it. But I am going to take some professional ones because they do a great job. :D
My little guy; all he wants to do now is to stand up. He is so cute and lovable. He sleeps through the night and in the morning when he wakes up he talks and talks till you go and pick him up. He is a morning person. He rarely cries and enjoys exploring the house. I am in big trouble now
Aren finally got a hair cut. I do not have a picture of the end result because she wasn't cooperating. Everything went fast, but at the end she decided that she was shy and I couldn't lift her head up; we couldn't tell if the cut was even, but it looks good to me. I have some pictures of her that I still have to post; I don't know if you will be able to tell that she had a haircut because it is still pretty long, just a little bit pass her shoulders.

And by the way, Aren has an invisible awie (however you spell that).

2 comments:

Adina Bucknall said...

I talk a lot in the morning too. Matt can't take the noise much so he has to keep reminding me he is still half asleep :P

Livia said...

Vai da ce familie frumoasa sunteti! Imi place mult poza cu voi in fata biserici:) Vreau sa vad cum arata parul lui Aren tuns. Ea este o dulcica mica!