Thursday, January 14, 2010
I hate the season when I take the tree down!!!!
Christmas is over and I have been in denial. I love Christmas so much that when people talk bad about it, it just hurts my feelings. I take it personally and I get offended. :D There is nothing wrong with Christmas itself; outside factors can influence our view on things, but it is wrong to blame it on Christmas itseld. I also hate the feeling that it is over; Christmas is my favorite Holiday in case you didn't know. :P And since I did not post any pictures of our Christmas day, I decided to do it before next Christmas comes around. :D
All the presents underneath the Christmas tree
Aren was so excited to help presents and she was so eager to help everyone out in opening theirs. I also loved the fact that after she opened her presents, she took time to play with them individually and she was not rushing into opening them one after the other.
She loved all her gifts; the Minnie grocery cart, her ponies, her fairies, and everything else that she got. She is such a grateful little girl. She kept saying thank you all the time. :D It makes my heart melt; oh, how much we love her!!!
Adam on the other way, found his gift in Aren's cart and no matter what he opened up, he kept returning to the jingle bell. After all, it was the first gift of Christmas (in Polar Express). He was a little slow in opening presents, so Aren helped him out. :D
One of Aric's gift was a money jar; now we can see how many coins we have. We have so many though that it might take forever to put them in the jar; the jar counts in for us, but we have to put it one by one.
I got some presents too, mostly cloths, but this Christmas was extra special because we spent so much time together. Since Aric has been laid off, we spent lots of time together and I have been enjoying it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
N-am stiut ca Aric si-a pierdut slujba! Sper tare mult sa gaseasca ceva in curand!
De unde ai gasit borcanul de numarat monede?
Ce frumos si ce multe cadouri!!! Sunte-ti bine chiar daca Aric nu mai are slujba lui?
Post a Comment