So, I haven't posted for almost a month and I fell overwhelmed with all the things that now I have to write about. We had a month full of celebration ant it is not yet over. First of all, at the end of January we went to the Circus at UVU and I was not that impressed with it I think this is the last Circus that I will ever attend. I felt so sorry for those animals and I also hared that they are not certified anymore because of animal cruelty. I know not all circuses are the same, but I was not impressed with this one at all. I think it was called the Jordan Circus or something like that. We got free passes for the kids and so we decided to go.

After the Circus we took the girls to Cafe Rio. The kids had a blast!!!! It was way much fun!!!

Let the celebration begin!! In February there are 7 Birth-days on my calendar. The first one was Bunica's on the 2nd. She had 15 candles on her cake, so that must be her age, right? LOL

Then it was Aric's Birth day on the 4th. He was trying to hide his age and pretend that he was only 23. :P We went to Cafe Rio n his B-day and had a party at our home; we played games and it was fun to just relax and lay. I love playing games. We played a car card game because it was Aric's pick due to his B day. We all enjoyed it though.

Then on the 6th it was Lia's Birth day. We went to a Chinese restaurant and watched a movie in the evening. On th 6th is also my sister in law's (Dalma's) B day.

Then on the 12th it was my brother's Birth Day. I called him up and then the next day he called me up to wish me a Happy Birth day. Haha. I remember being kids and celebrating our Birth-days together and having lots of guests. I also remember that during that day I used to slam my finger on the bathroom door. LOL What a memory.
This year I wanted to go to Park City in my Birth-day to stay out of trouble. :P My wish was granted and we had a cold snowy day over there. We ate at a restaurant and then we went to the outlet stores. :D

My Birth-day lasted 2 days; on Sunday we had a cake at my house and we also celebrated Valentine's day!!!

Aren keeps saying that this was her Best Christmas ever and so for her request we decorated the tree again for Valentine's day. We made cookies and decorations. I think I am falling in love with Valentine's day.
2 comments:
Wow! La Multi Ani pentru toti!!!! Chiar ca sunt multe zile de nastere in februarie.:)
ps: ma bucur ca ai mai scris.:)
Ce frumos ati petrecut!Si la noi luna februarie o sa fie plina de tort si cadouri.
La multi ani lui Adam! Vai, ce zboara timpul si ce mare este deja!
Post a Comment