I took Lizzy to her 2 month check up; we woke her up from her comfortable sleep so she could get her shots. She was not that happy about the shots and all day long she reminded me of that.
These are her 2 month stats:
Weight: 11.11 pounds - 5.3 kg (74 percentile)
Height: 23 inches (76 percentile)
head C 15.25 (51 percentile)
Lizzy has grown a lot lately and although she was my smallest baby when she was born, now she is the chubbiest; we love every inch of her. I wonder if it is because I am breastfeeding, but I don't necessarily think so. They say that breastfed babies have a better immune system, but Adam gets a lot sicker than Aren and I never breastfed Aren.
Smiles
Comforts self (brings hands to mouth)
Coos
Has different types of cries to show hunger
Holds head up when held
Pushes head up while on tummy
Looks at you
Moves both arms and legs together
Fusses if bored





1 comment:
how cute. sometimes i think that boys can be more sickly and fussy.
Post a Comment