Tuesday, October 18, 2011

3 monthS Old Lizzy

My Little Lizzy turned 3 months old. She has changed so much in the past few weeks and she does things that she did not do before. Now she discovered her hands and she analyzes them all the time. She can hold things for longer period of time, and she can hold her head up even better than before; now we don't have to constantly hold her head. She had a strong neck for quite
a while now. She turned from her belly to her back a few times, but I don't think she realized that she actually did that on her own. She also smiles and started laughing out loud; she is a great talker too. Aren keeps telling me that Lizzy talks to her and that she said that she loves her; I have my own little interpreter over here. :D
I decided to buy her some cupcakes to remember this time in her life. I made so many cakes in the past week that i did not have the desire to bake; we had lots of leftovers. :D Aren and Adam were so excited to blow the candles and Aren does not quite understand the difference between months and years; Lizzy had 3 birthdays and she had none. Above all of these, Lizzy is already 3. haha. I tried to explain to her the difference between months and years and she looked a little bit puzzled. Adam on the other hand is very kind to Lizzy; he shares his blanky with her, finds her binky and loves to cuddle with her. He always makes sure that Lizzy is comfortable.
Lizzy did not know what to do with her cupcake; she is our little cupcake!!! :D
We also changed Lizzy's dipper size from a 1 to a 2. She had a few leaks and I do not like it because it tends to stain her clothes. Lizzy still sleeps a lot; she takes around 4 long naps a day and sleeps through the night. She sleeps around 6-9 hours/night.
Lizzy and went to a retreat with the Relief Society this past week and we had so much fun. We stayed in a cabin in Spanish Fork Canyon and while she slept through all the craziness, I had so much fun playing games and listening to stories. It was nice not to have to cook dinner or breakfast and just relax.
Lizzy, we love you so much!!!!! Happy 3 month and many more to come!!!!

1 comment:

Ioana said...

Are deja 3 luni???? nu-mi vine sa cred! E o frumusete!!! Toti copiii tai sunt super draguti si scumpi!