Friday, November 18, 2011

4 MoNtH old Lizzy

Lizzy turned 4 Months old on the 12 and we had a day of celebration. For the first time today I put Lizzy in Adam's buster seat; she thought it was cool and Adam didn't mind at all - he thinks he is a big boy now. :D
The traditional cupcake party was on; my kids enjoyed it!!!
Lizzy even has toys to play with and it keeps her occupied as I do chores around the house; I can also keep an eye on her this way.
Her 4 month stats are:
14.5 lbs - 6,48 kg (64%)
25.5 in (89%)
HC: 16.5 in. (74%)
She also got 2 shots today and Aren was my big helper. I asked Aren to hold Lizzy's hand as she was getting her shots and poor Aren was shaking so bad. I was comforting her instead of Lizzy; Aren even closed her eye during the procedure. During the whole day she made sure that Lizzy was doing well; I love the bond my kids have. :D
The nurse checked Lizzy's head circ. twice because she thought that they measured it wrong; it seems smaller than the numbers, but there is no mistake; she is a smart little girl. :D
Lizzy is our pride and joy; we all love her so very much.
  • smiles to get our attention
  • likes to cuddle
  • keeps her head steady when sitting on our lap
  • she lets us know when she likes or dislikes something
  • she started to roll and rich for objects
  • enjoys playing with us or on her own
  • uses arms to lift chest while on her tummy
  • laughs/giggles
  • can calm down on her own
  • babbles

1 comment:

Ioana said...

E o scumpica! Happy 4 months, Lizzy!:)