Friday, November 4, 2011
Our Halloween
I Love everything about Autumn!!!! The CoLorS, Halloween, The FoOd, the SmeLl, the crisp air, and thanksgiving. I took this picture after we came home from church and my kids are just adorable and kissable.
This Halloween season we started by going to a party at Ben's house (Aren's friend from church and school). Unfortunately we couldn't stay too much there because Aren had dance and they had a special Halloween day with a parade, treats, and tricks. :D
Adam loved jumping on the trampoline; he loves going to Ben's house too. :D
These were all the kids at the party.
At dance they had heir own parade; Aren loves Halloween a.nd dance, so the two of them colliding was the best thing that could ever happen.
Then on Friday they had a trick or treating at the market across the street from us. Aric was home and he joined us.
Payson Market is Aric's favorite place to shop and he seems to know all the workers there.
My kids are just incredible so their suits fits them perfectly. :D Adam is just like Dash; always on the run. Aren is like Violet; hiding while being responsible. Lizzy is full of surprised and just too cute. :D
On Saturday we went to a puppet show while Lizzy stayed home with Daddy. The kids really enjoyed the show and afterward they had a costume contest outside and everyone got a prize.
After the puppet show we went trick or treating on Main Street; the city center. We rode a train pulled by a mini car and we got lots of treats. Now we are officially on a sugar high.
Then Grandma came to assist my sister in law with her baby and she came to see us too. The kids loved to have grandma over; they jumped all over her. She also came to our trunk or treat at our church.
Then on Monday we went trunk or treating again with Lia and her kids at her church building in Pleasant Grove.
After the trunk or treat we did some traditional trick or treating; we knocked at doors. it was so magical and the kids loved it. Unfortunately I did not take any pictures; I forgot that I had my camera with me. I have to borrow some pictures from Lia. After everything was over Aren said that ThIs WaS HeR BeSt HaLloWeEn EvEr!!!!! I love how she enjoys everything we do; she is my positive little girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Love all the pictures, the kids look so cute! They definitely are kissable. I love the Incredibles themed outfits!
I LOVE the Incredibles!!! Your kids are super cute, Eni!!!! I'm glad you all had so much fun!
Post a Comment