My little Aren turned 5 on the 19th of November and we decided to celebrate it at her favorite place; Seven Peaks Ice-skating Arena. She is so funny; she always thinks that they wrote her name on the middle of the rink (Arena) LOL

For this special event we invited her class mates and the kids from her church class as well. I did not know if many of the kids would come because it was an iceskating thing and I thought that the parents might be scared to leave their kids, but the outcome was great. All of Aren's best friends came and they had a wonderful time.

I also invited some relatives as well because I did not want them to miss out on all the fun we had. Adam sure enjoyed his time with his dad an uncles. :D

Alexa in Aren's friend from church. We have play days with them.

Ava is Aren's friend from church and they also go to dance classes together.

Nadia is also Aren's friend and Gary on the floor is from Aren's primary class. Gary's brother Steve was there as well together with his mom and sister

Ben is Aren's future husband. LOL At least that's what Aren told me; mom, I told Ben that I am going to marry him. LOL Every little girl likes Ben and he also has chosen his future bride and I don't think that it is Aren, but she doesn't care. haha The other day she was playing with her barbies that she got for her B-day; one of them is Ken. She had a conversation between the barbies and kept saying
I Don't Want To Marry you Anymore!!!
Who do you want to marry? Let's do enie minie minie mo. LOL (If I spelt it right)
I wish it would be that easy to choose a partner.

Aren's Birthday icecream cake was made by the Payson market cattery. I love how it turned out!!!! We also had matching cupcakes and somehow I did not take pictures of them. D:

Aren loved her cake and I heard it was delicious; I did not taste it because I was way too busy. It was a Neapolitan ice-cream with chocolate cake. The cupcakes were vanilla.

Aren was a showoff at her party; she enjoyed it so much. I wanted to take a video, but I spaced it.

Opening presents!!!!! She got so many presents that we decided to use some for her Christmas presents. LOL I wonder if she will notice; if she does than we will attach a note to them saying that Santa found them and she should take good care of them. LOL

Then Bunica gave Aren a cupcake for her B-day and we continued the celebration the next day which was a Sunday.

The kids took turns taking a bite.

And finally they all played with Aren's B-day toys.
Unfortunately I did not take enough pictures with all the kids that were present. So here is a list of the kids that came
School: Ben, Aldon, Jax
Church: Gary, Steven, Alexa, Ava
Cousins: Haylee, Oakley, Sidney, Dallen, Nadia, and Bianca
Relatives: Steven, Michaeline, Misha, Kelly, Bequie, Lia, and Bunica
There were also some parents that stayed and siblings.
And of course our family was there too and we had lots of fun
Happy Birthday Aren!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Happy B-day, Aren!!!! I LOVED the name writing on the skating rink! Too funny! lol
And the cake looks oh, so yummy and awesome!!!
Post a Comment