
Aren participated again in the Nutcracker on Ice at the Peaks Arena. This time she was a Cupcake and a Mouse. She was really enthusiastic about it and went to all the practices. The show was Friday the 16 from 7 pm, and Saturday the 17th from 1 pm and 7 pm. I thought Aren would not do as good on the late Saturday show, but she was so good the whole time.

Aren wanted me to get her flowers and through it to her on the stage at the end of each show; so I got her plenty of flowers. I think people thought that she collected other people's flowers because she had so many. :DShe definitely did not have any extra, just the ones I gave her. :D

How cute are those cupcakes; the show was better each time they performed and I watched it all 3 times.

Jade is Aren's friend from Ice-skating; she is only 1 year older than Aren. I spent most of my time there with Jade's sister and mother; they helped me with the baby and kept me company.

I did not take as many pictures with Aren as a mouse because I had to switch her costume for a cupcake and I was way too overwhelmed to think of everything. I also ordered a DVD so I will have the chance to re watch the show.
After the first Saturday session we went to eat out and got some ice-cream too. It was so nice to spend time with my girls; Adam was with Aric because it would have been too much for him. I am so proud of Aren and the dedication she put in for this show; she is my favorite ice skater out there. :D
1 comment:
Bravo, bravo, bravo, Aren!!! Sunt impresionata ca a facut atat de bine, mai ales seara tarziu! E o sumpica!!!
Post a Comment