
I Love Christmas!!!! I think I say this every year, but it is true. I was planning to have everything perfect for this Christmas, but it did not work out the way I wanted it. We are still under construction and I wanted things done way before Christmas so I could enjoy cooking and other cool activities, but this year there was minimal cooking in my house (baking wise). All in all, we had a great Christmas together with my healthy kids and they are a great blessing in our lives. They make Christmas more magical and they sure make lots of mess too. As I was trying to clean and cook this is what happened. LOL We can't go without oranges though; they are a must have for the Winter season.

Then my husband bought me flowers for Christmas; candy cane Lilies with evergreen branches. They were so beautiful, but not too pleasant for the nose. LOL I guess it is hard to get both right. :D

Lizzy's first Christmas was great; she is just adorable and loved to play with the decorations on the tree and look at all the beautiful lights. She is so alert and happy; I could not asked for better kids. At 5 months she already wears Aren's 1 year clothes. LOL She is pretty tall and healthy. :D

Then Aric surprised us with Hoodie Foties; we opened them on Christmas eve and Aren wore it for a few days in a row. They are so soft and cozy. Unfortunately Aric bought me the wrong size; he still thinks I am an XS which is a compliment, but I a, not anymore. It was too short for me and I could barely fit my feet in them. Iwish I could have enjoyed them more, but he will switch them for me. I do not think that loosing weight will help me fit in them because they seemed to be short; pulled my shoulders.

Then we had lots of presents under the tree that the grinch did not steel. LOL This year we decorated 2 trees and this one we decorated on Christmas eve in our upstairs room. When the kids woke up (they were still downstairs) they thought that the grinch stoll all their presents, but then they found them upstairs and their joy was great.

Aren opening her present; we regifted this present from her Birthday presents. She did not even notice. She got so many presents for her B-day that it was in sane and she does not play with toys as much, so it was for a good cause. I felt bed doing that, but then I realized that all she cares about is opening presents. Of course she got some new things, but 2 or 3 of them were from her B-day.

Adam with his favorite character; Matter. :D He loves Matter so much!!! I might have a Car's Birthday for him this year.
Our New Year was great too; we just spent it at home with Lia's family and had some fireworks outside. I hope this new year will bring more accomplishments than disappointments and I already know that it is going to be a great one because my parents are coming and staying for like 5 months!!!! I can't wait!!!! Lat year was just an emotional year with me having extra emotions due to being pregnant and some other stuff, but Lizzy sure was the best thing that happened that year.
Happy New Years Everyone and I hope that you all had an enjoyable Christmas together with your loved one.
1 comment:
Happy New Year to you too!!! I LOVED the trick with the Christmas tree!!! Awesome!:)
Post a Comment