
My beautiful Lizzy turned 6 months old. She has changed so much in the past few weeks that it is just amazing. The day before she turned 6 months old she started rolling over like crazy. She rolled over before too, but I think it was just by mistake; now she rolls over with a purpose and she is so good at it. She moves so fast and she is very curious of everything around her. She loves company and her laugh makes all of us happy.

As every month, we celebrated her MoNth -DaY with cupcakes. This time she did not have candles on her cupcake but some paper ginger bread men on toothpicks. LOL I can't believe that I am already thinking of her actual B-day; scares me a bit.

On the first day of the year I decided that I will try to substitute a bit with formula. Lizzy did not want to take a bottle at all, so we decided to take it slow. I pumped some milk a few months ago and I froze it, but it seems that it went bad and I am not sure why. It smelled and tasted awful (more like throw up), so because of that I decided to try formula. Every time I attempted to give her a bottle she would freak out, spit, and make noises. I sat down with her and I with a bottle in my hand; I did not offer her the bottle. The next think I know, she wanted to chew on the bottle just like on anything else. i tilted the bottle a bit so the milk could come out and she ate the whole bottle. She is so funny; you can't make her do anything - she has her own terms and conditions.
I also started to feed her some solids at about 4 1/2 months. I started once a day with stage one foods and watch for any allergies that she might have. Then I gave her 2 a day, and now I give her at least 3 a day. We started on stage 2 foods and the doctor was satisfied with her progress and told me that I can give her even stage 3 because by the time she turns 9 months old I have to introduce her to table food. I've even given her soy milk with pumpkin spice; silly me, I did not realize that it had more sugar than the normal vanilla one or just the plain one. She drank it so fast and said nothing about it. She was definitely satisfied.

Isn't she just so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! We love her sooooooooooooo much!!!
HERE are her stats from her last doctor's visit.
Weight: 16.3 lbs (57%) 7.36 kg.
height: 26 in (61%) I thought she was in the 70's
head Circ. 16.75 in. (54%)
So the diagnoses according to her mommy: average weight, tall, and pretty smart; in other words PERFECT!!!!
As for thouse who think she is big, well, she does not need to loose any weight. LOL I on the other hand, need to loose some more. Now I weigh 140 lbs and I need to loose 10 more lbs to be where I was before I had Lizzy. I want to loose 20 more though and I think that would be pretty ideal for me.
3 comments:
Cat e de draguta si cum sta ea in fundulet :) Si eu i-am dat lui Jane solids de la 4 luni si i-a placut dar de pe la 9 luni nu a mai vrut pureuri si nici acum nu ii place textura lor. Deci nu mai bf? Ii dai doar formula? De care ii dai? Jane a mancat doar Similac portocaliu si apoi albastru iar acum bea lactose free ca are alergie. Oricum, crazy intr-adevar ca au trecut deja 6 luni. Cat de repede cresc. Cateodatqa vreau ca Jane sa se faca mare iar alte ori mi-e dor de cand era bebe mic. :) La multe lunite lui Lizzy si abea astept sa ne vedem la baby shower. Mi-e dor de voi.
O si nurse, dar roar de 2, 3 ori pe zi. Inca mai ma vrea seara cel putzin si aseara era asa de frustrata ca nu i-am oferit laptele meu. LOL Am crezut ca era satula de la Similac. I-am cumparat deja pregatit ieri si nu ia placut asa de mult, si si bottle curgea cam tare; cred ca tre sa astept cu fast flow bottle. :D
She is simply adorable and, as you said, perfect!!! And you look great! Don't worry about the weight; it'll come off. Remember, 9 months to put it on, AT LEAST 9 months to take it off!:) Te pup!
Post a Comment