Monday, March 5, 2012

Adam's 3rd Birthday

Adam turned 3 on the 24th of February; if you ask him how old he is, he will try to trick you into thinking that he is 4. LOL We kind of told him that he was 3 even before his Birthday because 2 seemed so young; maybe that's why he thinks he is 4 now.
All Adam cares about is Mater, so for his birthday we decided to give him a Mater Birthday. He had pancakes and bacon for breakfast; that's what he ordered. Then we surprised him with Mater drinks. He was super excited!!!!

Then I cut out some Maters and I made him a birthday sign; I also decorated the house for his Birthday; we went out and got more decorations.
Aric ordered him a special cake from the Market and you should have seen the smile on his face when he saw it. He sat on it at the store and I got mad at him, then I realized that it was his Birthday and if he likes it that's all it matters.
Can you tell how happy he was? He was so excited to get the cars off his cake. After we sang him Happy Birthday he and Aren attacked the cake; Adam took Mater and Aren took Lightning McQueen.
Adam got as many Maters to last him a lifetime. A remote control Mater, a flash light Mater, a racing Mater, an undercover Mater, Mater PJ's, Mater toothbrush, Mater candy, Mater drinks, and I am pretty sure that I missed something. LOL

I also took Adam and Aren to the doctor for their checkup and these are Adam's stats:
Weight: 27 lbs (6%); 12.2 kg
Height: 37 in. (40%)

Aren's stats were:
37 lbs (26%); 17kg
41.5 in. (19%)


Adam is so much like his father; he also reminds me of my dad - I still think he looks like my dad. :D The only way I can cuddle with Adam is if I scratch his back; Aric does the same thing. When Adam gets in my bed in the morning he turns his back on me and tells me that he is itchy; he just enjoys it so much. He also rolls his R's like his father and Aric could not be more proud of him for that. He loves going out and fixing trucks and changing tires. His vocabulary improved quite a bit, but he still speaks with an f and an s. Most of his words sound like the f word. LOL He also uses his body and sounds to communicate. Instead of saying that he is going on a ride with daddy he says that he is going rrrrrrrrrr (car sound) with tata. If he gets hurt he comes to me and tells me that he got hurt and then he shows me exactly what happened. Ex: If Aren hits his head he comes to me and says Aren and then he hits his own head. LOL He knows how to say it too, but he rather shows it to me.
Adam loves Lizzy so much, she calls her his best friend. He likes to ride his tricycle, but he doesn't like to use the pedal. He got a Strider Bike from his uncles and aunt; it is a pedal-less bike and it teaches him how to balance and eventually helps him learn how to ride a bike.
Adam is such a fun boy to be with and we are truly blessed to have him. Happy Birthday Mater Adam!!!!!! It's fun to have you around; LoVe You Very MucH!!!!!

1 comment:

Ioana said...

La multi ani, Adam!!! Ce zi frumoasa i-ai facut! Si la noi Tommy trece printr-o faza cu Mater.:) Baieteii astia mici si scumpi...:)